Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Sweet Weekend?


I took this picture just an hour ago and look outside now; clear skies. Or at least my window is showcasing blue skies. Another sweet weekend? I think so! Last weekend packed some heat; we added another 80+ degree day, and this weekend isn't getting that warm but confortable with temperatures in the mid to upper 70’s degrees F. If you want just a number I’ll give you 77 for Seattle and 82 for Vancouver, WA tomorrow. Early risers will wake up to some morning clouds, but if you have the luxury to sleep in tomorrow you’ll wake up to straight up sunshine. The clouds that roll in late Saturday however will drop our temperatures a few degrees on Sunday, and you have to wake up really late… around 2pm… to recover from Saturday night perhaps? to see completely blue skies outside of your window. Now 2pm is my estimate so don't quote me :)


Canoozing is a go go tomorrow as it will be the better half of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment